A general guide to processing images for under age athletes, the athletes' parents and the athletes' coaches...
- Upload your photos to private galleries.
- Provided exclusive access to the athlete's parent or guardian for the sake of privacy.
- Seek the family's permission before sharing embarrassing photos on social media.
- Do not upload photos of injuries to the initial galleries.
- Save injury photos; doctors may need to see how the injury occurred.
- Retouching skin is okay for photos destined for athletes, their families and their coaches.
- For schools, elementary to high school, consult with the Athletics Director or Media Administrator.
- Do not upload the accidental suggestive poses (particularly true for gymnastics and wrestling).
- Use Photo editors to remove background or foreground shapes that may appear inappropriate